Primul chinez nonstop in jurul lumii

Despre cursele de barci, regate, raliuri, transaturi, et caetera
Scrie răspuns
skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Primul chinez nonstop in jurul lumii

Mesaj necitit de skipper »

Guo Chuan, primul chinez care a luat parte la Clipper Round the World, Volvo Ocean Race si MiniTransat, s-a hotarat sa devina si primul chinez care face inconjurul lumii nonstop.

Plecat acum o luna din Quingdao pe o barca Akilaria Class 40 planuieste sa incheie calatoria de 21,600 mile in 125 de zile.

Imagine

Imagine

Imagine

In world sailing history, Sir Robin Knox-Johnston, Ellen MacArthur and Francis Joyon all hit headlines for their single-handed world sailing tours. However, no sailor has ever attempted to challenge a solo non-stop circumnavigation in such a small sized boat as an Akilaria Class 40. Therefore, if Guo Chuan’s run is successful, a new world record for solo non-stop around the world challenge of Class 40 boat will be created, and for the first time, by a Chinese.
Ubi allii finiverant, inde incipimus nos!

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Re: Primul chinez nonstop in jurul lumii

Chinezul e aproape de Capul Horn!
chinezul la CH.jpg
Nu aveţi permisiunea de a vizualiza fişierele ataşate acestui mesaj.

Litovoi
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Mesaj necitit de Litovoi »

In world sailing history, Sir Robin Knox-Johnston, Ellen MacArthur and Francis Joyon all hit headlines for their single-handed world sailing tours. However, no sailor has ever attempted to challenge a solo non-stop circumnavigation in such a small sized boat as an Akilaria Class 40. Therefore, if Guo Chuan’s run is successful, a new world record for solo non-stop around the world challenge of Class 40 boat will be created, and for the first time, by a Chinese.

Nu ca zic, dar cei care au scris articolul nu au luat in considerare reusita lui Sir Robin Knox-Johnston din 1969 cu Suhaili (32feet).
De ce oamenii îşi pierd timpul cu lucruri care nu le folosesc după moarte?

Florio
Kapitän zur See
Kapitän zur See

Mesaj necitit de Florio »

Initial ma intrebam cum "non stop around the world" ? Ce papa navigatorul , daca nu se opreste sa aprovizioneze ?
Isi ia pastilute cu el pentru toata calatoria sau il aprovizioneaza altii din mers ?
Dar de fapt in mintea mea de uom simplu de la tara, intrebarea e alta. Eu inca n-am ajuns la posibilitatea de a intelege de ce "solo non stop around the world" ? Si de ce pleaca fatucile alea frumusele , blondute, in "circumterra" , singurele ?
Daca e o moda, deja s-a banalizat, s-a facut de prea multe ori ca sa fie ceva inedit . Au inceput sa fie din ce in ce mai tineri, navigatorii solo "circumteristi " .
Trebuie sa fie o urmare, ca oamenii nu stau locului. Un bebelus solo in circumterra , n-o sa fie (desi aprovizionarea e simpla, e pe lapte praf ;) ).
Probabil pe partea de solitudine or sa exceleze viitorii navigatori aspiranti la Guiness Book .
Primul navigator solo care a stat jumatate de viata pe barca , non stop .
Primul om care s-a lansat in spatiu, solo. Sta acolo toata viata. Han Solo .
"Si cum trai el, tot asa si muri ". :) E un citat din Divertis, cand Divertis mai avea si umor .

P.S.
Stiu ca solitudinea asta vizeaza performanta : ce poate un om singurel. Dar pe o barca, mai oameni buni, ce frumos e sa ai companie ! :)

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Ii bini di tat!

Imagine
Guo Chuan celebrates rounding Cape Horn single-handed with Captain Morgan rum and a cigar!

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Job done!
Jos palaria!

Imagine

Chinese sailor Guo Chuan finished his circumnavigation challenge in 137 days, 20 hours, 1 minute and 57 seconds as he piloted his Class 40 boat to the Olympic Sailing Center in east China’s Qingdao on the morning of April 5. The completion of the global voyage made him the first Chinese sailor that succeeded in sailing single-handed and non-stop around the world.

Soon after Guo crossed the finish line, he lit the fireworks onboard and waved hands to thousands of people cheering for him on boats and on the land. Only a few meters shy of the pontoon, Guo jumped into the sea and swam to his wife and two sons, who had been waiting here for Yacht Qingdao’s arrival for a couple of hours. “In comparison with 137 days, I find the last few hours particularly hard to withstand”, said Xiao Li, Guo’s wife.

Amid crowds of people and media, Guo took the central stage and spoke in joy, excitement and tears.

“I’m so on the top of the world. It’s such an unbelievable moment. 137 days ago, I wouldn’t have imagined I could have a moment like this. It is a moment that could only happen in a dream.

“I want to show my most profound gratitude to my family, my sponsors and my support team. I’d also like to thank the winds that came all the way with me, for their help to propel the boat back home but not for the troubles they made”, Guo said in his speech to the cheerful crowd.

Since the 48-year-old sailor left his hometown Qingdao on November 18, 2012, he has rounded Cape Horn and Cape of Good Hope, crossed the equator twice, and sailed across the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian Ocean in a row. Guo Chuan sailed across the Sund Strait of Indonesia before he moved on to the South China Sea and returned to Qingdao eventually.

The adventurer’s global route passed through the most dangerous waters on the planet and exceeds a distance of 21,600 miles, the benchmark that validates a circumnavigation in accordance with the rules of the World Sailing Speed Record Council (WSSRC), an official governing body of sailing records under the International Sailing Federation.

The result of Guo Chuan’s round the world trip will be delivered to WSSRC for confirmation. Should it be approved, the announcement will be made in the middle of April and Guo will be honored as the record holder of Class 40 circumnavigation.

Solitaire
Stabsgefreiter
Stabsgefreiter

Mesaj necitit de Solitaire »

Bravo lui, good man!

skipper
Flottillenadmiral
Flottillenadmiral

Fleacuri!

http://youtu.be/wAxk7Gqz-DY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://youtu.be/lkhPs3TIIjc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://youtu.be/S2WQRY71_WA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scrie răspuns